Tsuno Panty Liner
- Suitable for everyday use
- 20 liners per box
- Ultra thin
- Made from natural bamboo and corn fibre
- Chlorine and dioxin bleach free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable plastic
Tsuno pads are made from a natural bamboo (not viscose- which means no harsh chemicals used to process it) and corn fibre top sheet, individually wrapped in biodegradable sleeves, and finally packaged in recyclable cardboard boxes.
Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly and sustainable fibres available due to its fast growth-rate, low demands on resources and natural resistance to pests and fungi. It is also super absorbent, breathable, soft and comfortable, antibacterial, and just generally amazing!
- There has also been no chlorine or dioxin bleach used in the manufacturing process.
- They’re beautifully packaged. The packaging features different editions of different artist's work.
- Tsuno are a social enterprise. 50% of their profits are donated to charities that focus on empowering women, with the main focus being education and menstrual support. Tsuno is currently working in partnership with One Girl, who provide education scholarships and sanitary pads to marginalised girls in Sierra Leone and Uganda.
- The Sisterhood Australia use these Panty Liners in The First Period Pack.